Short-term stabilization that limits motion at MP and CMC joints.
- Heat moldable thermoplastic stay for superior immobilization can be custom molded to accommodate for pressure points, swelling, etc.
- Uniquely designed to be applied with one hand
- Non-stretch hook and loop closure straps at the wrist and thumb ensure proper immobilization
- Customizing of the thermoplastic splint can be done by immersing in hot water, the use of a hydrocollator or low heat with a heat gun
- Allows us of the hand while limiting motion of metacarpophalangeal (MP) and carpometacarpal (CMC) joints
- (PDF) PDAC Approval Letter for HCPCS L3923