@shallin Absolutely! Our braces are suitable for low, mid and high top shoes.
The one ankle orthosis that provides treatment after an injury all the way through the rehabilitation process and back to normal activity.
- Innovative, dual density padding system with integrated memory foam technology provides compression for edema control while continually adapting to the changing anatomy of the injured ankle
- Padding is easily modified for greater comfort when normal activities resume
- Solid U-Shape design eases the weight-bearing load on the ankle, reducing pain in the case of degenerative joint disease
- Anatomically correct hinge allows for normal gait
- Triple-stitched strapping system with comfort tabs for durability and comfort
- Available for purchase by medical professionals
- (PDF) PDAC Approval Letter for HCPCS L1906