The one ankle orthosis that provides treatment after an injury all the way through the rehabilitation process and back to normal activity.
- Innovative, dual density padding system with integrated memory foam technology provides compression for edema control while continually adapting to the changing anatomy of the injured ankle
- Padding is easily modified for greater comfort when normal activities resume
- Solid U-Shape design eases the weight-bearing load on the ankle, reducing pain in the case of degenerative joint disease
- Anatomically correct hinge allows for normal gait
- Triple-stitched strapping system with comfort tabs for durability and comfort
- Available for purchase by medical professionals
- (PDF) PDAC Approval Letter for HCPCS L1906