Your privacy is important to Active Ankle. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Active Ankle collects, and the ways in which Active Ankle uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Active Ankle may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to Active Ankle
Using personal information
Active Ankle may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize this website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where Active Ankle discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Securing your data
Active Ankle will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Active Ankle will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Active Ankle is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Active Ankle